Thrift Shop Fashion Show, Choral Concert & K-2 Art Show
New Date!! Monday, December 17th!!
Join us December 17th at 6pm for the Annual PTA Thrift Shop Fashion Show, K-2 Art Show, pop up artisan’s boutique and Choral Concert!! This is an opportunity to EARN thrift shop hours for your favorite teacher while also having fun with the PHS community, checking out our amazing K-2 Art and hearing the lovely jingles of our school chorus.
Monday,12/17/18 Schedule of Events!
6:00 - K-2 Art Show and pop up artisan’s boutique begins (location in school TBD)
5:00 - Models arrive at the school or 5:30 if not getting hair done
6:30 - 8:00 - Choral Concert and Fashion Show
6:00 - 8:00 - Holiday Bake Sale - click here to sign up!
Between now and the December 10th, please go by the Thrift Store and pick out an outfit, part of an outfit or an accessory for the runway. Have fun with it, there are no bad outfits! You could coordinate your shopping with a thrift shop work session so that you can shop (and earn money for your favorite teacher) all in one trip!! Don't forget, if you attend a work session, you can shop for 50% off!!
The theme this year is: Rockin' through the Holidays! Be fun and funky! Embrace your inner rock star!!!
Haven't been to the Fashion Show before? CLICK HERE to check out pictures from last year's event!
1. CLICK HERE to sign up your MODEL for the event. We love TEACHERS to be models too!! Please answer all questions so we can have some details about the model while they walk the runway!!
2. Between now and the December 10th, please go by the Thrift Store and pick out an outfit, part of an outfit or an accessory for the runway.
3. You can also email Chandra at fashion firstname.lastname@example.org a 2-3 sentence bio about each model. It should include the model’s name and a description of what he/she is wearing. Feel free to include other tidbits like grade, hobbies, what he/she wants to be when they grow up, etc. These bios will be read as each model walks the runway.
- Event date: Monday Dec 17th in the Multi-Purpose Room. We need everyone to meet in the classroom across from the office by 5:45 please.
- We will be sending a sign-up out for those who want to have their hair done by the 3 professional hairstylists. Time slots will start at 5pm that evening.
- At 6:30, the show will begin! Following our performance, Mr. Smith and the 4th/5th grade chorus will perform wacky holiday songs for the second half of the evening! All should be done by 8:00 at the very latest (if not before).
- Proceeds from the bake sale and tables for the art boutique will go directly to the art/music department.
- Are you, or someone you know, interested in participating in the artisan’s boutique? Email Julie.email@example.com before 12/10 for further details! Student tables available for a discounted rate!!
All time spent towards our show counts as Thrift Shop hours (yay!!). Remember that all time towards the show counts - the time you spent reading this email, the time spent going to the store - you get the idea! We will have a log at the show where you can list all your hours!
Chatham PTA Thrift Shop
Sunday - closed
Thanks again, and please let me know if you have any questions at all.
Chandra Colwell – firstname.lastname@example.org – Thrift Shop Fashion Show Coordinator
- Tuesday, December 11
- Wednesday, December 12
- Thursday, December 13
- Friday, December 14
- Saturday, December 15
- Sunday, December 16
- Monday, December 17