Please join us at the next PTA meeting on Thursday, November 14th. Perry Harrison parent Dr. Diego Riveros-Iregui (http://diegori.web.
The program will then commence in January 2020 and be focused around the following areas:
- Reducing our cars' emissions by turning our cars off while waiting in pickup line at school.
- Implementing a recycling and composting program in the PHS cafeteria.
- Finding environmentally friendly ways to pack school lunches.
- Reducing the volume of paper used at school.
- Installation of a vegetable garden through a grant received from Whole Foods.
- Installation of Native Root Plants in conjunction with Chatham Farm and Home Supply.
- Tuesday, April 27
- Friday, April 30
- Sunday, May 16
- Monday, May 17
- Tuesday, May 18
- Saturday, May 22
- Sunday, May 30
- Monday, May 31
- Tuesday, June 1
PHS Teachers & Staff
2020/2021 PHS Community Sponsors
Thanks to our 2020/2021 Sponsors! Learn more about these local businesses here!
" At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child's success is the positive involvement of parents"... Jane D. Hull
Join the PTA
The number one reason to join the PTA is to benefit your child; in doing so, you also help your school.