Please join us at the next PTA meeting on Thursday, November 14th. Perry Harrison parent Dr. Diego Riveros-Iregui (http://diegori.web.
The program will then commence in January 2020 and be focused around the following areas:
- Reducing our cars' emissions by turning our cars off while waiting in pickup line at school.
- Implementing a recycling and composting program in the PHS cafeteria.
- Finding environmentally friendly ways to pack school lunches.
- Reducing the volume of paper used at school.
- Installation of a vegetable garden through a grant received from Whole Foods.
- Installation of Native Root Plants in conjunction with Chatham Farm and Home Supply.
- Wednesday, September 23
- Tuesday, September 29
- Wednesday, September 30
- Sunday, October 4
- Wednesday, October 14
- Saturday, October 17
- Wednesday, October 21
- Thursday, October 22
- Friday, October 30
- Tuesday, November 3
PHS Teachers & Staff
2020/2021 PHS Community Sponsors
Thanks to our 2020/2021 Sponsors! Learn more about these local businesses here!
" At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child's success is the positive involvement of parents"... Jane D. Hull
Join the PTA
The number one reason to join the PTA is to benefit your child; in doing so, you also help your school.