Join us for a fun afternoon of music and celebration for Perry Harrison families! This is our first annual Fall Fest! Our goal is to bring our community together to celebrate the 20th anniversary of our school, meet new friends and have a good time...
We are looking for volunteers and supplies - click HERE!
PRICE FOR ENTRY - $0! We only ask that you bring a book per person to donate! We welcome as many used books as you would like to bring for the Book Sale!
$1 BOOK SALE! We will be hosting a Book Sale at the Fall Fest. Each book will be sold for $1 or less. the leftover books will be donated to a school in need. Proceeds from the sale of the books will be given to the school improvement fund!
FOOD & MUSIC!
- Will & Pops Food Truck will be onsite... Click on MENU to see the awesome grub!
- Maple View Farms Ice Cream will also be there! YUM!
- Tunes will be pumping!
- Pumpkin Painting... bring a pumpkin and we will supply the paint! You can choose to line the school walkways with your pretty pumpkins or take them home...
APPLE PIE CONTEST!
- GET YOUR BAKE ON... We are hosting an apple pie bakeoff complete with prize and faculty judges! Just bring your entry and we will get it entered...
SKIPSATIONS JUMP ROPE DEMO!
- At 4 pm we will have the Skipsations jump rope team demo their amazing skills in the multi-purpose room. Following the demo the team and coaches will help some PHS students to practice some of the jumping skills!
- Old School Kickball Game
- Corn Hole
- Hula Hoop Contest
- Water Balloon Toss
- 3-legged Race
- AND MORE!
Any questions? Please contact Heather - email@example.com!
- Wednesday, July 18
- Thursday, July 19
- Friday, July 20
- Saturday, July 21
- Sunday, July 22
- Monday, July 23