PHS PTA No Fuss Fundraiser & Virtual Bingo/Raffle Night
Everything about this past year has been different, so the same goes for our annual Bingo/Raffle Fundraiser! The 2021 modified event will be on a much smaller scale than in past years, but we still aim to raise money for PHS and offer a fun family night for our school community.
Here are the ways you can participate:
No Fuss Fundraiser April 26th- Last Day To Give!
We have just a few more days to raise an additional $1000 to meet our $3500 goal! Will you help us?
- Donations large and small are welcome! Donate here today!
- Students will receive an ice cream party and extra recess if we meet our fundraising goal.
- 100% of donations will stay within the school to directly help our staff and students. Find out more about how PTA money supports our school.
- As a thank-you, donors will receive one raffle entry for every $10 contributed. The raffle drawings will take place April 27th. Learn about the raffle prize offerings here.
- Bonus Raffles! All those who donate in any amount will have a chance at two bonus raffle prizes:
- A PHS Spirit Wear Pack that includes a tote bag, hat, insulated cup, zipper hoodie, car magnet, and t-shirts for the whole family
- Museum of Life & Science tickets for 4
FREE Virtual Bingo Night April 27th at 6:30pm
- All students who registered will receive Bingo cards, game instructions, and prize list options sent home with or made available for VA pickup on April 26th.
This year's prizes include puzzles, games, Legos, books, craft kits, and stuffed animals wrapped in homemade pillow cases! One prize not pictured is Lunch with a Staff Member of Your Choice. The winner gets to order lunch out and enjoy and hour of time with their chosen staff member.
Marco’s Pizza Fundraiser April 27th
- Help raise additional money for PHS by ordering from the Chatham Downs Marco’s (located at 114 Chatham Downs in the Harris Teeter shopping center) from 11am-9pm on April 27th.
- Call for a takeout or delivery order at 919-391-4090 and mention you are from PHS.
- Order online at Marcos.com at click Fundraiser under the menu to select Perry Harrison.
- 15% of sales from that day will be returned to Perry Harrison.
- Sunday, May 16
- Monday, May 17
- Tuesday, May 18
- Saturday, May 22
- Sunday, May 30
- Monday, May 31
- Tuesday, June 1
- Thursday, June 3
- Friday, June 4
PHS Teachers & Staff
2020/2021 PHS Community Sponsors
Thanks to our 2020/2021 Sponsors! Learn more about these local businesses here!
" At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child's success is the positive involvement of parents"... Jane D. Hull
Join the PTA
The number one reason to join the PTA is to benefit your child; in doing so, you also help your school.